Mizuho Securities Starts Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $196.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Pioneer offers a pristine balance sheet, a deep Midland Basin inventory, a strong operations team, and vertical integration. However, with those attributes comes a rich multiple for PXD shares (15.1x 2017E EV/EBITDA). Our Neutral rating reflects our view on the equity's value, not our view on the quality of the alpha dog of the Midland Basin. A strong balance sheet and non-core asset sale candidates provide funding visibility for management's planned rig ramp, but we prefer more attractively valued equities offering similar/higher growth from the Permian."
Shares of Pioneer Natural Resources closed at $182.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!