Mizuho Securities Starts Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Pioneer Natural Resources (NYSE: PXD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $196.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Pioneer offers a pristine balance sheet, a deep Midland Basin inventory, a strong operations team, and vertical integration. However, with those attributes comes a rich multiple for PXD shares (15.1x 2017E EV/EBITDA). Our Neutral rating reflects our view on the equity's value, not our view on the quality of the alpha dog of the Midland Basin. A strong balance sheet and non-core asset sale candidates provide funding visibility for management's planned rig ramp, but we prefer more attractively valued equities offering similar/higher growth from the Permian."
Shares of Pioneer Natural Resources closed at $182.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!