Mizuho Securities Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "Our $55 price target is based on the average of our $60 discounted cash flow model (9.25% discount rate) and $50 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (16x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. PSXP is a high-growth, diversified investment grade MLP with stable cash flows and a strong parent. Growth visibility is supported by drop downs from investment grade parent PSX and organic projects. While the growth rate is moderating from very high levels, we still expect a healthy 19% distribution CAGR 2016-19. Cash flow stability is underpinned by long-term contracts and asset integration with PSX. We expect the parent to continue to grow its midstream business which provides long-term visibility for PSXP."
Shares of Phillips 66 Partners closed at $47.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!