Mizuho Securities Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Phillips 66 Partners (NYSE: PSXP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $55.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "Our $55 price target is based on the average of our $60 discounted cash flow model (9.25% discount rate) and $50 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (16x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. PSXP is a high-growth, diversified investment grade MLP with stable cash flows and a strong parent. Growth visibility is supported by drop downs from investment grade parent PSX and organic projects. While the growth rate is moderating from very high levels, we still expect a healthy 19% distribution CAGR 2016-19. Cash flow stability is underpinned by long-term contracts and asset integration with PSX. We expect the parent to continue to grow its midstream business which provides long-term visibility for PSXP."
Shares of Phillips 66 Partners closed at $47.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!