Mizuho Securities Starts Par Pacific (PARR) at Buy
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Par Pacific (NYSE: PARR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "It is a good time to put fresh eyes on a beaten-down mini-integrated amid a trough in global distillate pricing. Par Pacific diversified its downstream exposure through July's acquisition of the 18 mb/d Newcastle, WY refinery. Its upstream segment should benefit from increased activity from Laramie, amid resurgent natural gas. Catalysts for Par include potential IPOs of Laramie or its Logistics segment, resurgent natural gas prices, a recovery in crack spreads amid a declining distillate inventory glut, and additional accretive acquisitions."
Shares of Par Pacific closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!