Mizuho Securities Starts Par Pacific (PARR) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Par Pacific (NYSE: PARR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "It is a good time to put fresh eyes on a beaten-down mini-integrated amid a trough in global distillate pricing. Par Pacific diversified its downstream exposure through July's acquisition of the 18 mb/d Newcastle, WY refinery. Its upstream segment should benefit from increased activity from Laramie, amid resurgent natural gas. Catalysts for Par include potential IPOs of Laramie or its Logistics segment, resurgent natural gas prices, a recovery in crack spreads amid a declining distillate inventory glut, and additional accretive acquisitions."
Shares of Par Pacific closed at $13.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!