Mizuho Securities Starts PDC Energy (PDCE) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $69.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Unsuccessful ballot initiatives in Colorado set up a catch-up trade in PDCE shares in 3Q16. The company's $1.5 billion Delaware Basin acquisition brought fresh eyes (and a bid) into PDCE shares, but also narrowed the value dislocation. Using equity to fund most of the deal preserves the balance sheet, but the price appears rich, pending delineation of zones other than the Wolfcamp A-bench. 30+% production growth should persist through '17, and the Delaware Basin is a high-quality diversifier, but we remain on the sidelines pending early results from west Texas."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $66.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!