Mizuho Securities Starts PDC Energy (PDCE) at Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $69.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Unsuccessful ballot initiatives in Colorado set up a catch-up trade in PDCE shares in 3Q16. The company's $1.5 billion Delaware Basin acquisition brought fresh eyes (and a bid) into PDCE shares, but also narrowed the value dislocation. Using equity to fund most of the deal preserves the balance sheet, but the price appears rich, pending delineation of zones other than the Wolfcamp A-bench. 30+% production growth should persist through '17, and the Delaware Basin is a high-quality diversifier, but we remain on the sidelines pending early results from west Texas."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $66.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Neutral Following Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!