Mizuho Securities Starts PDC Energy (PDCE) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PDCE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $69.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Unsuccessful ballot initiatives in Colorado set up a catch-up trade in PDCE shares in 3Q16. The company's $1.5 billion Delaware Basin acquisition brought fresh eyes (and a bid) into PDCE shares, but also narrowed the value dislocation. Using equity to fund most of the deal preserves the balance sheet, but the price appears rich, pending delineation of zones other than the Wolfcamp A-bench. 30+% production growth should persist through '17, and the Delaware Basin is a high-quality diversifier, but we remain on the sidelines pending early results from west Texas."
Shares of PDC Energy closed at $66.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!