Mizuho Securities Starts Oasis Petroleum (OAS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Our Buy rating on OAS shares is driven by our bullish outlook on the impact Wild Basin production could have on capital efficiency and growth into '17. Oasis was unable to fund infrastructure spend on its core Wild Basin acreage until now. But the system has now been built and should have a game-changing improvement in capital efficiency in '17 as Oasis turns 1.2+ mmboe EUR wells to sales, works down its uncompleted well backlog and returns to production growth. Given this imminent improvement and depth of Wild Basin inventory, OAS shares appear undervalued."
Shares of Oasis Petroleum closed at $11.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!