Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on NuStar GP Holdings (NYSE: NSH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of NSH with a Neutral rating and $26 price target. Our $26 price target is based on the average of our $24 discounted cash flow model (10.25% discount rate) and $27 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (12.75x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. NSH offer a healthy yield of 8.3%, one of the highest among general partner peers. We believe the distribution is safe, supported by relatively stable, fee-based transportation and storage cash flows generated by underlying MLP NuStar Energy (NS). However, NSH’s high distribution yield is largely attributable to an expected below-average distribution growth rate (we do not forecast NSH or NS to post distribution growth until 2019) and a 25% incentive distribution cap vs. 50% for most other GPs. However, for patient, income-oriented investors, NSH provides a robust yield with upside potential from future NS equity issuance or distribution bumps."
Shares of NuStar GP Holdings closed at $25.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Kansas City Southern (KSU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!