Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on NuStar GP Holdings (NYSE: NSH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $26.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of NSH with a Neutral rating and $26 price target. Our $26 price target is based on the average of our $24 discounted cash flow model (10.25% discount rate) and $27 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (12.75x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. NSH offer a healthy yield of 8.3%, one of the highest among general partner peers. We believe the distribution is safe, supported by relatively stable, fee-based transportation and storage cash flows generated by underlying MLP NuStar Energy (NS). However, NSH’s high distribution yield is largely attributable to an expected below-average distribution growth rate (we do not forecast NSH or NS to post distribution growth until 2019) and a 25% incentive distribution cap vs. 50% for most other GPs. However, for patient, income-oriented investors, NSH provides a robust yield with upside potential from future NS equity issuance or distribution bumps."
Shares of NuStar GP Holdings closed at $25.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!