Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of NS with a Neutral rating and $50 price target. Our price target is based on the average of our $53 discounted cash flow model (10.25% discount rate) and $46 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (12.5x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. NS offers a healthy 9% yield with 1x distribution coverage supported by largely fee-based cash flows generated from crude oil and refined products transportation and storage assets. One reason the yield is high is because of no distribution growth. Our hold rating is based on limited growth visibility and exposure to declining Eagle Ford crude production volumes (though partially offset by contracts). For income-oriented investors, we believe the distribution is safe."
Shares of NuStar Energy L.P. closed at $48.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!