Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) at Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of NS with a Neutral rating and $50 price target. Our price target is based on the average of our $53 discounted cash flow model (10.25% discount rate) and $46 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (12.5x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. NS offers a healthy 9% yield with 1x distribution coverage supported by largely fee-based cash flows generated from crude oil and refined products transportation and storage assets. One reason the yield is high is because of no distribution growth. Our hold rating is based on limited growth visibility and exposure to declining Eagle Ford crude production volumes (though partially offset by contracts). For income-oriented investors, we believe the distribution is safe."
Shares of NuStar Energy L.P. closed at $48.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!