Mizuho Securities Starts Noble Energy (NBL) at Buy
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "NBL shares appear poised to break out following YTD underperformance. Investor reticence to buy NBL shares, on fears of an imminent large/dilutive Permian Basin acquisition, is overdone in our view. Noble's 2015 Rosetta acquisition was prescient in our opinion, establishing a Delaware Basin footprint. A subsequent acquisition from this $22 billion EV company is unlikely to offset recent deleveraging efforts. We are also bullish on the underappreciated DJ Basin asset and Noble's diversified portfolio, given idiosyncratic risks are largely behind it (Colorado, Israel, balance sheet)."
Shares of Noble Energy closed at $35.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!