Mizuho Securities Starts Noble Energy (NBL) at Buy
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "NBL shares appear poised to break out following YTD underperformance. Investor reticence to buy NBL shares, on fears of an imminent large/dilutive Permian Basin acquisition, is overdone in our view. Noble's 2015 Rosetta acquisition was prescient in our opinion, establishing a Delaware Basin footprint. A subsequent acquisition from this $22 billion EV company is unlikely to offset recent deleveraging efforts. We are also bullish on the underappreciated DJ Basin asset and Noble's diversified portfolio, given idiosyncratic risks are largely behind it (Colorado, Israel, balance sheet)."
Shares of Noble Energy closed at $35.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!