Mizuho Securities Starts Noble Energy (NBL) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Noble Energy (NYSE: NBL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $44.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "NBL shares appear poised to break out following YTD underperformance. Investor reticence to buy NBL shares, on fears of an imminent large/dilutive Permian Basin acquisition, is overdone in our view. Noble's 2015 Rosetta acquisition was prescient in our opinion, establishing a Delaware Basin footprint. A subsequent acquisition from this $22 billion EV company is unlikely to offset recent deleveraging efforts. We are also bullish on the underappreciated DJ Basin asset and Noble's diversified portfolio, given idiosyncratic risks are largely behind it (Colorado, Israel, balance sheet)."
Shares of Noble Energy closed at $35.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!