Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We initiate coverage of Mylan with a Buy rating and $49 PT. We view MYL as oversold due to recent uncertainty about the EpiPen franchise and management concerns, and we expect shares to recover once the company provides more visibility and guidance. Additionally, there are a number of potential catalysts that could drive share momentum over the next six months."
Shares of Mylan closed at $37.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!