Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $49.00.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We initiate coverage of Mylan with a Buy rating and $49 PT. We view MYL as oversold due to recent uncertainty about the EpiPen franchise and management concerns, and we expect shares to recover once the company provides more visibility and guidance. Additionally, there are a number of potential catalysts that could drive share momentum over the next six months."
Shares of Mylan closed at $37.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Aegis Capital Starts ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) at Buy; Likes Position in non-Invasive Fat Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!