Mizuho Securities Starts Matador Resources Company (MTDR) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Buster Poindexter references may be lame, but industry interest for Delaware Basin acreage is anything but lame. Matador has benefitted from an industry-wide land grab for core acreage on the Permian's western flank. We like management and the company's acreage footprint, but see no near-term idiosynacratic catalysts for MTDR shares. We believe expectations for a sale of Rustler Breaks is reflected in the stock, whose multiple looks rich (14x 2017E EV/EBITDA, four turns above group average)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $22.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!