Mizuho Securities Starts Matador Resources Company (MTDR) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Buster Poindexter references may be lame, but industry interest for Delaware Basin acreage is anything but lame. Matador has benefitted from an industry-wide land grab for core acreage on the Permian's western flank. We like management and the company's acreage footprint, but see no near-term idiosynacratic catalysts for MTDR shares. We believe expectations for a sale of Rustler Breaks is reflected in the stock, whose multiple looks rich (14x 2017E EV/EBITDA, four turns above group average)."
Shares of Matador Resources Company closed at $22.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!