Mizuho Securities Starts Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $73.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of MMP with a Neutral rating and $73 price target, based on the average of our $75 discounted cash flow model (8.25% discount rate) and $71 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (16x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. MMP is a stable, investment grade liquids infrastructure-focused MLP with a low cost of capital, healthy distribution coverage and reasonable growth rate for a large cap name. Stability supported by primarily fee-based cash flows generated from transportation and storage assets. Low cost of capital underpinned by BBB+ credit rating (highest in MLP sector) and no general partner incentive distribution rights structure. Our hold rating is based on valuation and our assumption of modest decline in long-term distribution growth rate from double-digit to levels of past few years to 7% CAGR to 2019."
Shares of Magellan Midstream Partners closed at $70.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!