Mizuho Securities Starts Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE: MMP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $73.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of MMP with a Neutral rating and $73 price target, based on the average of our $75 discounted cash flow model (8.25% discount rate) and $71 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (16x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. MMP is a stable, investment grade liquids infrastructure-focused MLP with a low cost of capital, healthy distribution coverage and reasonable growth rate for a large cap name. Stability supported by primarily fee-based cash flows generated from transportation and storage assets. Low cost of capital underpinned by BBB+ credit rating (highest in MLP sector) and no general partner incentive distribution rights structure. Our hold rating is based on valuation and our assumption of modest decline in long-term distribution growth rate from double-digit to levels of past few years to 7% CAGR to 2019."
Shares of Magellan Midstream Partners closed at $70.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!