Mizuho Securities Starts Gulfport Energy (GPOR) at Buy
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "We are supportive of Gulfport's planned activity increase into '17, as it meshes with our favorable view of natural gas and confirms strong well-level returns dry gas wells generate in a $3/mcf world. GPOR shares have lagged peers YTD due to midstream-related production shortfalls, but we expect additional pipelines/compression to alleviate concerns. Recent selling pressure makes Gulfport a "show me" story into 3Q earnings, but execution toward informal, long-term guidance (25%-30% production growth in '17, another 35% in '18, assuming six rigs) should refocus attention on Gulfport's high-quality Utica Shale dry gas acreage."
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $27.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!