Mizuho Securities Starts Gulfport Energy (GPOR) at Buy
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "We are supportive of Gulfport's planned activity increase into '17, as it meshes with our favorable view of natural gas and confirms strong well-level returns dry gas wells generate in a $3/mcf world. GPOR shares have lagged peers YTD due to midstream-related production shortfalls, but we expect additional pipelines/compression to alleviate concerns. Recent selling pressure makes Gulfport a "show me" story into 3Q earnings, but execution toward informal, long-term guidance (25%-30% production growth in '17, another 35% in '18, assuming six rigs) should refocus attention on Gulfport's high-quality Utica Shale dry gas acreage."
Shares of Gulfport Energy closed at $27.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!