Mizuho Securities Starts Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) at Buy
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $32.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of EPD with a Buy rating and $32 price target, based on the average of our $35 discounted cash flow model (8.75% discount rate) and $29 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (14.75x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. EPD is a diversified, investment grade, midstream MLP with above-average cash flow stability, competitive, consistent growth rate, high distribution coverage and exposure to themes of demand-pull infrastructure and exports. High cash flow stability is supported by largely fee-based cash flows generated from a strategically located integrated midstream asset base serving both energy producers and domestic/international consumers. Stability also evidenced by BBB+ credit rating, which is the highest in the MLP sector. We expect EPD to post 5% distribution growth with healthy 1.3x distribution coverage over the next 3 years, quite competitive for a large cap MLP. Growth visibility supported by $10 billion of organic projects (36% NGL, 31% petchem, 33% crude) entering serving 2015-18 and a low cost of capital with no general partner IDRs. With a $57 billion market cap, EPD is the largest and most liquid MLP. For the above reasons, we believe EPD deserves its premium valuation and offers an attractive risk-adjusted value proposition."
Shares of Enterprise Products Partners closed at $27.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!