Mizuho Securities Starts Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Energy Transfer Partners (NYSE: ETP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of ETP with a Buy rating and $45 price target, based on the average of our $49 discounted cash flow model (10.5% discount rate) and $41 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (11x multiple in 2018, discounted 1 year to 2017) valuation methodologies. We believe ETP offers an interesting risk-reward value proposition with as the only investment grade MLP with double-digit yield and visibility on distribution coverage improvement from gas, NGL and crude infrastructure assets entering service through year end 2017. Distribution coverage improvement is supported by more than $1 billion general partner reductions and contributions from $9 billion organic projects entering service 2H16-2017. Though the Dakota Access crude pipe project is currently in regulatory limbo, we assume the project is approved though in-service date will likely be later than expected. Longer term, ETP’s high general partner splits are a headwind for future distribution growth, but at an 11% yield, we expect price appreciation from gradual yield compression (multiple expansion) from distribution coverage improvement."
Shares of Energy Transfer Partners closed at $37.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!