Mizuho Securities Starts Energen (EGN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Energen (NYSE: EGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "EGN shares have rallied with oily E&Ps since February, but we see idiosyncratic catalysts supporting our bullish thesis. Energen's pristine balance sheet and capital efficient growth opportunity from its uncompleted well inventory and new higher proppant completions suggest '17 growth may exceed informal guidance provided by a perpetually conservative management team. EGN shares have lagged Permian peers in '15 and YTD. A correction seems warranted, given the streamlined portfolio and improvements in well performance from "Gen 3" completions not currently baked into guidance or type curves."
Shares of Energen closed at $57.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Energen (EGN) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!