Mizuho Securities Starts Energen (EGN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Energen (NYSE: EGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "EGN shares have rallied with oily E&Ps since February, but we see idiosyncratic catalysts supporting our bullish thesis. Energen's pristine balance sheet and capital efficient growth opportunity from its uncompleted well inventory and new higher proppant completions suggest '17 growth may exceed informal guidance provided by a perpetually conservative management team. EGN shares have lagged Permian peers in '15 and YTD. A correction seems warranted, given the streamlined portfolio and improvements in well performance from "Gen 3" completions not currently baked into guidance or type curves."
Shares of Energen closed at $57.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!