Mizuho Securities Starts Duke Realty (DRE) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Owner of the most size and scale of the three highlighted stocks in this report, and well-equipped to participate at both the moderate and larger end of the size spectrum (average building size is 276ksf). DRE may earn an extra value nudge from a quality medical office portfolio, superimposed on a strong platform. However, an objective approach to valuation suggests alpha generation from here may take a pause."
Shares of Duke Realty closed at $27.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!