Mizuho Securities Starts Duke Realty (DRE) at Neutral
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Owner of the most size and scale of the three highlighted stocks in this report, and well-equipped to participate at both the moderate and larger end of the size spectrum (average building size is 276ksf). DRE may earn an extra value nudge from a quality medical office portfolio, superimposed on a strong platform. However, an objective approach to valuation suggests alpha generation from here may take a pause."
Shares of Duke Realty closed at $27.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wells Fargo Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!