Mizuho Securities Starts Duke Realty (DRE) at Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Owner of the most size and scale of the three highlighted stocks in this report, and well-equipped to participate at both the moderate and larger end of the size spectrum (average building size is 276ksf). DRE may earn an extra value nudge from a quality medical office portfolio, superimposed on a strong platform. However, an objective approach to valuation suggests alpha generation from here may take a pause."
Shares of Duke Realty closed at $27.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $25 Following CES 2017
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!