Mizuho Securities Starts Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (DM) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of DM with a Buy rating and $30 price target, based on the average of our $33 discounted cash flow model (9% discount rate) and $27 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (17x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. DM is a stable, high-growth natural gas infrastructure MLP with a strong parent. We expect DM to post 22% distribution CAGR to 2020, among the highest in the MLP sector. The Partnership has strong growth visibility with an approximate $2.5 billion EBITDA dropdown inventory, which is 23x DM 2Q16 run rate, from investment grade parent Dominion Resources. Even post-2020, $1.77bn EBITDA drop-down inventory will remain at the parent, providing further growth visibility. DM’s premium valuation is warranted due to its above-average growth rate, visibility, stability and exposure to demand-pull natural gas infrastructure assets. In addition, DM has a low cost of capital to finance its dropdown strategy."
Shares of Dominion Midstream Partners, LP closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Envision Healthcare (EVHC) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!