Mizuho Securities Starts Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (DM) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Dominion Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: DM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of DM with a Buy rating and $30 price target, based on the average of our $33 discounted cash flow model (9% discount rate) and $27 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (17x multiple in 2017) valuation methodologies. DM is a stable, high-growth natural gas infrastructure MLP with a strong parent. We expect DM to post 22% distribution CAGR to 2020, among the highest in the MLP sector. The Partnership has strong growth visibility with an approximate $2.5 billion EBITDA dropdown inventory, which is 23x DM 2Q16 run rate, from investment grade parent Dominion Resources. Even post-2020, $1.77bn EBITDA drop-down inventory will remain at the parent, providing further growth visibility. DM’s premium valuation is warranted due to its above-average growth rate, visibility, stability and exposure to demand-pull natural gas infrastructure assets. In addition, DM has a low cost of capital to finance its dropdown strategy."
Shares of Dominion Midstream Partners, LP closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!