Mizuho Securities Starts Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $105.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "With an inimitable cost advantage due to mineral rights ownership, we think Diamondback warrants its lofty multiple (14x 2017E EV/EBITDA), and see upside to the current share price. A low cost structure, based on its lean corporate profile and its minerals ownership across some core properties, drives best-in-breed drilling economics and, in turn, a steep valuation multiple and rich equity currency that funds successful bolt-on acquisitions. With the potential to organically increase inventory through downspacing, and visibility on a ~20% production growth CAGR through 2020, we believe FANG shares have room to run."
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $91.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- China Renaissance Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy, $32 PT
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!