Mizuho Securities Starts Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $105.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "With an inimitable cost advantage due to mineral rights ownership, we think Diamondback warrants its lofty multiple (14x 2017E EV/EBITDA), and see upside to the current share price. A low cost structure, based on its lean corporate profile and its minerals ownership across some core properties, drives best-in-breed drilling economics and, in turn, a steep valuation multiple and rich equity currency that funds successful bolt-on acquisitions. With the potential to organically increase inventory through downspacing, and visibility on a ~20% production growth CAGR through 2020, we believe FANG shares have room to run."
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $91.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!