Mizuho Securities Starts Denbury Resources (DNR) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Denbury is a high-beta oil sentiment proxy (96% oil skew, 4.8x leverage as of June 30). These metrics overshadow steps undertaken to improve the cost structure and recapitalize the balance sheet. Management's efforts pushed off bankruptcy fears and showed Denbury can live in a ~$40's/b oil world, but our work suggests organic deleveraging depends on $55+/b oil, which we do not forecast in '17. This adds to uncertainty on future tertiary oil development. Denbury's leverage makes it compelling for oil bulls, but we initiate with a Neutral rating, given our $50/b '17 oil price deck."
Shares of Denbury Resources closed at $3.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!