Mizuho Securities Starts Denbury Resources (DNR) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Denbury is a high-beta oil sentiment proxy (96% oil skew, 4.8x leverage as of June 30). These metrics overshadow steps undertaken to improve the cost structure and recapitalize the balance sheet. Management's efforts pushed off bankruptcy fears and showed Denbury can live in a ~$40's/b oil world, but our work suggests organic deleveraging depends on $55+/b oil, which we do not forecast in '17. This adds to uncertainty on future tertiary oil development. Denbury's leverage makes it compelling for oil bulls, but we initiate with a Neutral rating, given our $50/b '17 oil price deck."
Shares of Denbury Resources closed at $3.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!