Mizuho Securities Starts Denbury Resources (DNR) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $3.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Denbury is a high-beta oil sentiment proxy (96% oil skew, 4.8x leverage as of June 30). These metrics overshadow steps undertaken to improve the cost structure and recapitalize the balance sheet. Management's efforts pushed off bankruptcy fears and showed Denbury can live in a ~$40's/b oil world, but our work suggests organic deleveraging depends on $55+/b oil, which we do not forecast in '17. This adds to uncertainty on future tertiary oil development. Denbury's leverage makes it compelling for oil bulls, but we initiate with a Neutral rating, given our $50/b '17 oil price deck."
Shares of Denbury Resources closed at $3.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!