Mizuho Securities Starts DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (DCT) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (NYSE: DCT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $51.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Infill story of slightly larger scale versus EGP (average building size is 162ksf), but one that registers as more fully-priced. DCT appears to have earned credit for its well-timed portfolio/balance sheet repositioning effort, which included the exit from Mexico in 2013. We also note that our modeling effort suggested that DCT has the most visible upside to earnings growth relative to current guidance, for which we assign a higher target NAV premium. But even that wasn’t enough to offset the elevated valuation metrics."
Shares of DCT Industrial Trust Inc. closed at $48.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!