Mizuho Securities Starts DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (DCT) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (NYSE: DCT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $51.00.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "Infill story of slightly larger scale versus EGP (average building size is 162ksf), but one that registers as more fully-priced. DCT appears to have earned credit for its well-timed portfolio/balance sheet repositioning effort, which included the exit from Mexico in 2013. We also note that our modeling effort suggested that DCT has the most visible upside to earnings growth relative to current guidance, for which we assign a higher target NAV premium. But even that wasn’t enough to offset the elevated valuation metrics."
Shares of DCT Industrial Trust Inc. closed at $48.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!