Mizuho Securities Starts Celgene (CELG) at Buy, $130 PT
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $130.00.
Analyst Salim Syed highlighted:
- Stock trades above its DCF valuation but below its PE valuation
- This is a "growthy" large-cap biotech stock
- We carry about a 2/3 shot of Ozanimod and GED-301 working in their lead indications
- CELG has a series of potential single/double base hits in the near to medium term that can add value CELG also has several assets that the we and the street currently assign little to no credit
- Essentially, these are largely “call options” for the company
- We see minimal risk to the base business (largely Revlimid), but acknowledge the possibility of other generic filers
- CELG has been an active buyer of its own stock, has historically revised its long-term guidance upward, and currently seems to believe that its 2020 guidance is conservative
- We believe CELG can hit its 2020 guidance (and 2016 guidance)
Shares of Celgene closed at $103.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Following 3Q
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!