Mizuho Securities Starts Celgene (CELG) at Buy, $130 PT
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $130.00.
Analyst Salim Syed highlighted:
- Stock trades above its DCF valuation but below its PE valuation
- This is a "growthy" large-cap biotech stock
- We carry about a 2/3 shot of Ozanimod and GED-301 working in their lead indications
- CELG has a series of potential single/double base hits in the near to medium term that can add value CELG also has several assets that the we and the street currently assign little to no credit
- Essentially, these are largely “call options” for the company
- We see minimal risk to the base business (largely Revlimid), but acknowledge the possibility of other generic filers
- CELG has been an active buyer of its own stock, has historically revised its long-term guidance upward, and currently seems to believe that its 2020 guidance is conservative
- We believe CELG can hit its 2020 guidance (and 2016 guidance)
Shares of Celgene closed at $103.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!