Mizuho Securities Starts Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $42.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Carrizo's Eagle Ford Shale drilling economics remain robust, but we see assets in the portfolio that are unlikely to be a second leg to the growth stool. A portfolio rationalization appears necessary (Marcellus/Niobrara) to strengthen the balance sheet and fund a more sizable position in the Delaware Basin without diluting equity holders. Carrizo has been on the outside looking in as Delaware Basin acreage gets snatched up, while leverage ticks up over 3x. The necessary adjustments are straightforward, but we prefer to stay sidelined until we see them play out."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $40.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!