Mizuho Securities Starts Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Carrizo Oil & Gas (NASDAQ: CRZO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $42.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Carrizo's Eagle Ford Shale drilling economics remain robust, but we see assets in the portfolio that are unlikely to be a second leg to the growth stool. A portfolio rationalization appears necessary (Marcellus/Niobrara) to strengthen the balance sheet and fund a more sizable position in the Delaware Basin without diluting equity holders. Carrizo has been on the outside looking in as Delaware Basin acreage gets snatched up, while leverage ticks up over 3x. The necessary adjustments are straightforward, but we prefer to stay sidelined until we see them play out."
Shares of Carrizo Oil & Gas closed at $40.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) Following Announced Eagle Ford Shale Acquisition
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!