Mizuho Securities Starts Callon Petroleum (CPE) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "At ~$15/share, we like Callon the company more than we like CPE shares as an investment. Sustained outperformance versus both the industry and Permian peers since '15 has whittled away much of the once-intriguing relative valuation disparity. Pricing on September's acreage acquisition appears rich, although Callon funded the deal with rich equity currency. Concerns linger on the company's checkerboard acreage position in Midland County, which limits wells' lateral length. With the investment community's awareness of the depth/quality of Callon's acreage reflected in CPE shares, we see limited stock-specific upside from here."
Shares of Callon Petroleum closed at $15.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!