Mizuho Securities Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $76.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of BPL with a Neutral rating and $76 price target, based on the average of our $77 discounted cash flow model (9% discount rate) and $75 EV/Adjusted EBITDA valuation (14x multiple in 2017) methodologies. BPL is a stable, investment grade crude oil and refined products pipeline and storage focused MLP with mid-single digit distribution and a low cost of capital. Stability is supported by largely fee-based cash flows generated by transportation and storage assets. The Partnership has become more diversified in terms of cash flow, product and geographic mix largely through acquisitions, largely through acquisition of 80 mm barrels of liquids storage capacity in the New York Harbor, Caribbean and Gulf Coast. Our neutral rating is based on the favorable attributes are somewhat priced into the stock."
Shares of Buckeye closed at $71.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!