Mizuho Securities Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Buckeye (NYSE: BPL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $76.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of BPL with a Neutral rating and $76 price target, based on the average of our $77 discounted cash flow model (9% discount rate) and $75 EV/Adjusted EBITDA valuation (14x multiple in 2017) methodologies. BPL is a stable, investment grade crude oil and refined products pipeline and storage focused MLP with mid-single digit distribution and a low cost of capital. Stability is supported by largely fee-based cash flows generated by transportation and storage assets. The Partnership has become more diversified in terms of cash flow, product and geographic mix largely through acquisitions, largely through acquisition of 80 mm barrels of liquids storage capacity in the New York Harbor, Caribbean and Gulf Coast. Our neutral rating is based on the favorable attributes are somewhat priced into the stock."
Shares of Buckeye closed at $71.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!