Mizuho Securities Starts Biogen (BIIB) at Neutral
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $290.00.
Analyst Salim Syed commented, "... we think BIIB is like Rocky....beaten down, but still has guns, muscle and heart."
That said, they are Neutral "predominantly because of a lack of near/medium term potential catalyst flow and uncertainty around mgmt shifts. We also didn’t feel comfortable recommending the stock ahead of Tecfidera’s upcoming litigation and several other more near-term competitor catalysts (e.g. CELG Ozanimod MS data in 1H’17) that could potentially put some pressure on the stock."
Shares of Biogen closed at $277.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!