Mizuho Securities Starts Biogen (BIIB) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $290.00.
Analyst Salim Syed commented, "... we think BIIB is like Rocky....beaten down, but still has guns, muscle and heart."
That said, they are Neutral "predominantly because of a lack of near/medium term potential catalyst flow and uncertainty around mgmt shifts. We also didn’t feel comfortable recommending the stock ahead of Tecfidera’s upcoming litigation and several other more near-term competitor catalysts (e.g. CELG Ozanimod MS data in 1H’17) that could potentially put some pressure on the stock."
Shares of Biogen closed at $277.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!