Mizuho Securities Starts Amgen (AMGN) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $164.00.
Analyst Salim Syed highlighted two things:
- REPATHA. We like the catalysts surrounding Repatha (GLAGOV detailed data Nov 15th @ AHA) and FOURIER (CV outcomes trial 1Q’17)
- VALUATION. We think the recent price decline may be overblown, but even if we’re wrong, we will likely learn more about Repatha first
Shares of Amgen closed at $135.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades BB&T Capital (BBT) to Buy
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!