Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Following 2Q - PT to $7
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS), and raised the price target to $7.00 (from $6.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. TLYS reported EPS of $0.05, above the Street estimates of $(0.03). All categories comped positive except women’s.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $7.00 (from $6.50) to reflect the 2Q beat. We believe management is executing well in a tough environment with inventory (7)% psf and micro-assorting to improve conversion. While we are cautious of a mixed BTS start and lull periods against a difficult 3Q compare, we are encouraged by improvement to merchandise (all categories positive except women’s), potential fashion newness (denim, jackets, and athletics) as well as halting store openings to focus on productivity. With shares trading at 20x FY17 P/E, we view the shares as fairly valued."
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!