Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Following 2Q - PT to $7
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS), and raised the price target to $7.00 (from $6.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. TLYS reported EPS of $0.05, above the Street estimates of $(0.03). All categories comped positive except women’s.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $7.00 (from $6.50) to reflect the 2Q beat. We believe management is executing well in a tough environment with inventory (7)% psf and micro-assorting to improve conversion. While we are cautious of a mixed BTS start and lull periods against a difficult 3Q compare, we are encouraged by improvement to merchandise (all categories positive except women’s), potential fashion newness (denim, jackets, and athletics) as well as halting store openings to focus on productivity. With shares trading at 20x FY17 P/E, we view the shares as fairly valued."
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!