Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Following 2Q - PT to $7
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on Tilly's, Inc. (NYSE: TLYS), and raised the price target to $7.00 (from $6.50), following the company's 2Q earnings report. TLYS reported EPS of $0.05, above the Street estimates of $(0.03). All categories comped positive except women’s.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are raising our estimates and PT to $7.00 (from $6.50) to reflect the 2Q beat. We believe management is executing well in a tough environment with inventory (7)% psf and micro-assorting to improve conversion. While we are cautious of a mixed BTS start and lull periods against a difficult 3Q compare, we are encouraged by improvement to merchandise (all categories positive except women’s), potential fashion newness (denim, jackets, and athletics) as well as halting store openings to focus on productivity. With shares trading at 20x FY17 P/E, we view the shares as fairly valued."
Shares of Tilly's closed at $7.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
- Morgan Stanley Re-Values Hilton Worldwide (HLT) Following Spin-Offs & Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!