Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Following Investor Day
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Neutral rating and $88.00 price target on Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) following the company's investor day. DGX raised its outlook for revenue growth for the period 2017-2020 to +3-5% from +2-5% previously and expects earnings for the same period to grow in the mid-to-high single digit range.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We attended DGX’s investor day where the company provided an overview of growth opportunities, raised its long-term outlook expectations, and reiterated 2016 guidance. We remain positive on the long-term outlook for the company and we are especially optimistic on their prospects of forming partnerships with hospitals and health systems. Free cash flow remains an investment highlight. We maintain our Neutral rating due to valuation."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $81.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!