Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Hortonworks (HDP) Following Analyst Meeting
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $10.00 price target on Hortonworks (NASDAQ: HDP) following the company's analyst meeting. Management indicated that it is experiencing competition from Amazon, IBM and Hortonworks.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Cloudera's Financial Community Meetup highlighted continued momentum in the space. We attended Cloudera's analyst meeting last week and walked away comfortable with the underlying growth in the Hadoop space. The company seems to be doing well as it expanded its customer base by over 40% (700+ to 1000+) in the last year while its net dollar expansion rates remains ~140% even amongst some of its largest and oldest customers. Cloudera has expanded its focus from G2000 companies to G8000 organizations and is investing to expand internationally as well."
Shares of Hortonworks closed at $8.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to $10; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!