Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 4Q
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $14.00 price target on HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) following the company's 4Q earnings report. HPQ reported total revenue of $12.5bn, ahead of the consensus estimate of $11.9bn. Upside in the quarter was driven by PSG performance of +4% Y/Y with management calling out better execution leading to market outperformance.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "HPQ reported better than expected fourth quarter revenues while EPS was in-line. PSG drove outperformance on better consumer units into the holiday season while printing remained weak due to the ongoing supplies inventory adjustment announced earlier this year. For outlook, management reiterated its FY17 EPS forecast. We acknowledge n-t PSG traction, however, we continue to view the end-market as challenged beyond n-t product cycles. We remain on the sidelines as we see limited upside to estimates in the n-t. Maintain Neutral rating and $14 PT."
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $15.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!