Mizuho Securities Remains Sidelined on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Following 3Q Beat
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $7.00 price target on Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) following the company's 3Q earnings report. AMD reported 3Q16 revenue and EPS of $1.3B and $0.03 (versus consensus of $1.2B/$0.00).
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "AMD reported 3Q16 Rev/EPS inline with consensus. Strength was driven by 41% q/q Embedded/Semi-Custom growth with the Xbox One, PS4, and PS4 Pro, and 9% q/q growth in Computing/Graphics. But AMD guided the DecQ down 18% q/q despite an extra week in the quarter. We believe the modest improvement in GM implies 200-300bps+ of CG GM pricing pressure in 2H16. Zen for servers is expected in 2Q17. During the quarter, AMD improved its balance sheet and cash position. Adjusting our estimates and maintaining our Neutral and $7 PT."
Shares of AMD closed at $6.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- Dougherty & Co Starts Vocera Communications (VCRA) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!