Mizuho Securities Remains Bullish Ahead of Red Hat's (RHT) 2Q Report
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. Results are expected to come in with revenue around $590-595mm vs. consensus of $590mm and guidance of $587-593mm. EPS is likely to come in-line to slightly better than consensus and guidance of $0.54
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Red Hat reports F2Q17 results on September 21 after market close. We expect results to come in above consensus on P&L metrics, however, billings could print in-line to slightly below due to the company's business becoming more seasonal. For full-year, we expect management to reiterate its current forecast. While the stock has underperformed YTD, we remain positive given ongoing momentum behind its solutions, compelling valuation, historical outperformance in C4Q, and potential upside to estimates due to conservative guidance. Reiterate Buy rating and $88 PT."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $72.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Vascular Solutions (VASC) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!