Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral on VMware (VMW) Following Annual Event
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating on VMware (NYSE: VMW), and raised the price target to $66.00 (from $61.00), after attending the company's annual event in Las Vegas. Takeaways did not materially alter Mizuho's view that the company's cloud strategy remains somewhat ambiguous.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "We attended VMware's annual event in Las Vegas. Management remains very focused on building its presence in hybrid computing environments and is executing against the opportunity in its emerging products portfolio. That said, we believe fundamental challenges persist and recent NSX/VSAN growth is unlikely to offset declines in core compute. Further, issuance of the tracking stock next week could weigh on the common stock. We maintain our Neutral rating while adjusting our PT to $66 from $61 to account for marginally higher confidence in estimates."
Shares of VMware closed at $73.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!