Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following EPS 3Q Miss
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $32.00 price target on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. URBN reported 3Q EPS of $0.40, compared to $0.42 LY. EPS was below consensus’ $0.44 estimate.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are lowering our estimates to reflect a 3Q miss and ongoing pressure in 4Q and FY17. With high expectations into the print driven by hopes of a major silhouette change, we expect URBN to sell off on (1) deceleration at all 3 brands, (2) lack of visibility into Anthro’s turn as apparel weakens, and (3) reduced 2H gross margin. We believe 4Q QTD comps trend similar to 3Q despite easier compares, implying continued slowdown. With declining consensus estimates, we expect URBN to re-rate to 15x P/E (in-line with the group) and remain range bound."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!