Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral on Urban Outfitters (URBN) Following EPS 3Q Miss
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $32.00 price target on Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) following the company's 3Q earnings report. URBN reported 3Q EPS of $0.40, compared to $0.42 LY. EPS was below consensus’ $0.44 estimate.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are lowering our estimates to reflect a 3Q miss and ongoing pressure in 4Q and FY17. With high expectations into the print driven by hopes of a major silhouette change, we expect URBN to sell off on (1) deceleration at all 3 brands, (2) lack of visibility into Anthro’s turn as apparel weakens, and (3) reduced 2H gross margin. We believe 4Q QTD comps trend similar to 3Q despite easier compares, implying continued slowdown. With declining consensus estimates, we expect URBN to re-rate to 15x P/E (in-line with the group) and remain range bound."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!