Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral on Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $23.00 price target on Sabra Health Care REIT (NASDAQ: SBRA) after spending time with management. Mizuho said that the company comes off as much larger and influential in comparison to its relatively small size and believes that feeling comes from the operational mentality of senior management.
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "We spent two days last week with SBRA senior management which provided insight into the company’s portfolio and strategy, as well as the post-acute and senior housing sectors in general -- the former dealing with CMS pilot programs that could test some operators' ability to remain profitable. Despite the positive impression we took away from the meetings, and there were many including management operating acumen, apparent progress on the GEN asset sales and a strong balance sheet, we remain Neutral on SBRA given the various elements of uncertainty related to execution and headline risk."
Shares of Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. closed at $23.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!