Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral on HP, Inc. (HPQ) Following 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $12.00 price target on HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) following the company's 3Q earnings report. HPQ reported revenues of $11.9bn, ahead of estimates of $11.5bn. EPS of $0.48 was above consensus' $0.44 and in-line with the upper-end of outlook.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "HPQ reported better than expected results. PSG posted upside on share gains and better profitability. EPS benefited from divestiture-related one-time gains. Printing supplies remained challenged with management adjusting channel inventory as announced earlier this year. For FY16, the company updated its EPS range towards the lower-end due to investments in the printing business. Despite cheap valuation, we reiterate our Neutral rating and $12 PT on limited upside to estimates and await an update on accelerated capital returns."
Shares of HP, Inc. closed at $14.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!