Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral as Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Announces Optum Collaboration
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $86.00 price target on Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) following announced collaboration with Optum.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "DGX and Optum announced this morning a wide-ranging, long-term relationship that includes 1) A revenue cycle collaboration where DGX's revenue cycle management (RCM) operations and its 2,400 employees will become part of Optum360 2) DGX will become Optum’s primary partner for member biometric screening services that Optum provides and 3) the companies will work to increase the use of diagnostic information services, such as data analytics, population health insights and connectivity solutions."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $82.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Narrows FY16 Outlook
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!