Mizuho Securities Reiterates Neutral as Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Announces Optum Collaboration
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Neutral rating and $86.00 price target on Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) following announced collaboration with Optum.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "DGX and Optum announced this morning a wide-ranging, long-term relationship that includes 1) A revenue cycle collaboration where DGX's revenue cycle management (RCM) operations and its 2,400 employees will become part of Optum360 2) DGX will become Optum’s primary partner for member biometric screening services that Optum provides and 3) the companies will work to increase the use of diagnostic information services, such as data analytics, population health insights and connectivity solutions."
Shares of Quest Diagnostics closed at $82.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!