Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Following CFO Appointment
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $82.00 price target on Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) following the company's announced appointment of Mark Erceg as CFO. Erceg's appointment is effective 10/18/2016.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We believe the appointment of seasoned executive Mark Erceg as CFO further bolsters the executive team at Tiffany & Co. Mr. Erceg’s strong financial and operational background with broad International brands pairs well with the company’s strategic growth initiatives to combine compelling product/new collections with enhanced operational discipline (inventory management and vertical supply chain). As a reminder, the company recently posted a 2Q beat, delivering its 13th consecutive of gross margin improvements."
Shares of Tiffany & Co. closed at $68.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!