Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Following CFO Appointment
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $82.00 price target on Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) following the company's announced appointment of Mark Erceg as CFO. Erceg's appointment is effective 10/18/2016.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We believe the appointment of seasoned executive Mark Erceg as CFO further bolsters the executive team at Tiffany & Co. Mr. Erceg’s strong financial and operational background with broad International brands pairs well with the company’s strategic growth initiatives to combine compelling product/new collections with enhanced operational discipline (inventory management and vertical supply chain). As a reminder, the company recently posted a 2Q beat, delivering its 13th consecutive of gross margin improvements."
Shares of Tiffany & Co. closed at $68.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Regardless Of CEO Transition, Multiple Will Contract - Buckingham
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!