Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $89.00 price target on Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO) after hosting meetings with management.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We hosted meetings with TCO management in Boston and Chicago earlier this week. General tone of meetings was positive given TCO's significant n/t NOI growth, improved risk profile and sizable valuation discount."
Shares of Taubman Centers closed at $77.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taubman Centers (TCO) Declares $0.595 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!