Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $89.00 price target on Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO) after hosting meetings with management.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We hosted meetings with TCO management in Boston and Chicago earlier this week. General tone of meetings was positive given TCO's significant n/t NOI growth, improved risk profile and sizable valuation discount."
Shares of Taubman Centers closed at $77.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land & Buildings Sends Open Letter to Taubman Centers (TCO); Calls for Unlocking Additional Shareholder Value
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!