Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Taubman Centers (TCO) After Meeting with Management
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $89.00 price target on Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO) after hosting meetings with management.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We hosted meetings with TCO management in Boston and Chicago earlier this week. General tone of meetings was positive given TCO's significant n/t NOI growth, improved risk profile and sizable valuation discount."
Shares of Taubman Centers closed at $77.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Issues Open Letter to Taubman's (TCO) Board
- Land and Buildings Issues Open Letter to the Independent Directors of the Board of Taubman Centers
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!