Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT reported total revenue of $600mm vs. consensus of $590mm with upside coming in from the subscription line as the company benefited from FX and customer audits.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Red Hat reported F2Q17 results that came in broadly above expectations but revenue upside was largely driven by FX and customer audits. That said, we point out a few items beyond headline metrics that warrant monitoring. Management raised its FY guidance which came in above consensus. We continue to favor the stock at current levels and see upside to estimates on potentially conservative guidance. We further note that the stock tends to outperform in seasonally strong F4Q. Reiterate Buy rating and $88 PT."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!