Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT reported total revenue of $600mm vs. consensus of $590mm with upside coming in from the subscription line as the company benefited from FX and customer audits.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Red Hat reported F2Q17 results that came in broadly above expectations but revenue upside was largely driven by FX and customer audits. That said, we point out a few items beyond headline metrics that warrant monitoring. Management raised its FY guidance which came in above consensus. We continue to favor the stock at current levels and see upside to estimates on potentially conservative guidance. We further note that the stock tends to outperform in seasonally strong F4Q. Reiterate Buy rating and $88 PT."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!