Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Red Hat (RHT) Following 2Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $88.00 price target on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) following the company's 2Q earnings report. RHT reported total revenue of $600mm vs. consensus of $590mm with upside coming in from the subscription line as the company benefited from FX and customer audits.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "Red Hat reported F2Q17 results that came in broadly above expectations but revenue upside was largely driven by FX and customer audits. That said, we point out a few items beyond headline metrics that warrant monitoring. Management raised its FY guidance which came in above consensus. We continue to favor the stock at current levels and see upside to estimates on potentially conservative guidance. We further note that the stock tends to outperform in seasonally strong F4Q. Reiterate Buy rating and $88 PT."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!