Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Nextera Energy (NEE) Following Florida Power & Light's Settlement
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $138.00 price target on NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) after Florida Power & Light, reached a settlement agreement in its pending base rate proceeding. The agreement allows ROE of 10.55% with a range of 9.6-11.6% and extends the use of depreciation reserve surplus up for up to $1.0B plus and carry's over any remaining surplus under the 2012 agreement at year-end 2016.
Analyst James Riesemann commented, "Our 2016, 2017, and 2018 EPS estimates remain unchanged at $6.22, $6.53 and $7.02, respectively. Our modeling assumed a continuation of the 10.5% allowed ROE and regulatory capital structure. Our EPS estimates do not include any potential contribution from the pending acquisition of Oncor. We believe the settlement, and the discretionary depreciation, will allow NEE to earn towards the higher end of its previously articulated 6-8% growth rate"
Shares of NextEra Energy closed at $118.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!