Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Nextera Energy (NEE) After Meeting with Management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $138.00 price target on NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) after spending time with management. The bankruptcy court has scheduled a hearing for September 19 to consider the ability for EFH to enter into the merger and to approve the termination fee.
Analyst James Riesemann commented, "We recently caught up with CFO Ketchum in NYC. Although we learned little new information, the tone was more certain. Ketchum remains confident in: (i) NEEs long-term growth and value proposition (6-8% EPS and 12-14% DPS growth); (ii) NEEs ability to execute its underlying renewables strategy and for renewables to eventually compete against CCGTs; and (iii) that flagship utility Florida Power & Light is well-positioned in its general rate case. Maintain EPS estimates, Buy rating and $138 target."
Shares of NextEra Energy closed at $122.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!