Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Nextera Energy (NEE) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $138.00 price target on NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) after spending time with management. The bankruptcy court has scheduled a hearing for September 19 to consider the ability for EFH to enter into the merger and to approve the termination fee.
Analyst James Riesemann commented, "We recently caught up with CFO Ketchum in NYC. Although we learned little new information, the tone was more certain. Ketchum remains confident in: (i) NEEs long-term growth and value proposition (6-8% EPS and 12-14% DPS growth); (ii) NEEs ability to execute its underlying renewables strategy and for renewables to eventually compete against CCGTs; and (iii) that flagship utility Florida Power & Light is well-positioned in its general rate case. Maintain EPS estimates, Buy rating and $138 target."
Shares of NextEra Energy closed at $122.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!