Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on MEDNAX (MD) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $79.00 price target on Mednax (NYSE: MD) after hosting investor meetings with management. Mizuho believes that MD should be able to meet 3Q consensus adjusted EPS and EBTIDA estimates of $1.10 and $182M, respectively. This comes after a rare 2Q miss, as well as negative sentiment in the physician services group.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "We recently hosted investor meetings with MD CEO Roger Medel. The meetings reinforced our positive long-term outlook. We believe that the recent weakness post 2Q presents a buying opportunity. We think 3Q16 earnings should be catalyst for the stock and, post our meetings, we believe current 3Q estimates are achievable given: 1) stable underlying demand; 2) M&A and cross selling opportunities; 3) further integration of its RCM segment; and 4) solid balance sheet and cash flow."
Shares of Mednax closed at $64.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!