Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on L Brands (LB) Following Solid August Comps
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $85.00 price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) following the company August comp beat. Mizuho believes that the solid August result should provide investors with further confidence in the company’s ability to meet or exceed 3Q and FY16 EPS targets.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We continue to recommend LB shares and believe the August comp beat and September guidance point to solid trends at both core brands. While margins remain under pressure as VS continues to refocus its assortment and pivot toward higher-margin growth categories, we were encouraged by the relative strength of the go-forward assortment (+2% comp). Importantly, we believe 3Q and FY16 remain achievable, particularly given the company’s history of strong opex control, and the current valuation of ~18x remains an attractive entry point for investors."
Shares of L Brands closed at $76.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!