Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on L Brands (LB) Following September Comp Report
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $85.00 price target on L Brands (NYSE: LB) following the company's September comp report. LB reported Sept comps of +3% vs. +9% LY, above consensus’ 0%. Inventory was clean exiting the month, up +2% psf, and in-line with guidance for +L-MSD at 3Q-end.
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We reiterate our Buy rating on shares of LB as the September comp beat with sequential acceleration at both brands should provide investors with further comfort around 3Q and FY16 guidance. Importantly, while merchandise margins remain under pressure in the near-term, we note LB’s strategy to skew the assortment toward higher-margin growth categories appears to be making progress, evident by the +2% comp in go-forward categories. With management’s track record of strong opex control, we believe ~17x FY17 P/E remains a highly attractive entry point."
Shares of L Brands closed at $70.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!