Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on First Data (FDC) After Adjusting Estimates
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) after adjusting estimates. 3Q EBITDA estimates were cut from $756m to $742m. 2017 EBITDA estimate were cut from $3.09b to $3.06b.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "We are taking this opportunity to adjust our EBITDA estimates for FDC in tempering our expectations for operating leverage. We believe our EBITDA numbers were slightly aggressive and are adjusting them accordingly. We maintain our Buy rating and our $16 PT."
Shares of First Data Corporation closed at $13.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!