Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on First Data (FDC) After Adjusting Estimates
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) after adjusting estimates. 3Q EBITDA estimates were cut from $756m to $742m. 2017 EBITDA estimate were cut from $3.09b to $3.06b.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "We are taking this opportunity to adjust our EBITDA estimates for FDC in tempering our expectations for operating leverage. We believe our EBITDA numbers were slightly aggressive and are adjusting them accordingly. We maintain our Buy rating and our $16 PT."
Shares of First Data Corporation closed at $13.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!