Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on First Data (FDC) After Adjusting Estimates
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities reiterated a Buy rating and $16.00 price target on First Data Corporation (NYSE: FDC) after adjusting estimates. 3Q EBITDA estimates were cut from $756m to $742m. 2017 EBITDA estimate were cut from $3.09b to $3.06b.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "We are taking this opportunity to adjust our EBITDA estimates for FDC in tempering our expectations for operating leverage. We believe our EBITDA numbers were slightly aggressive and are adjusting them accordingly. We maintain our Buy rating and our $16 PT."
Shares of First Data Corporation closed at $13.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!