Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating and $190.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Mizuho is expecting revenues and EPS of $3.8B/$2.76, compared to the consensus of $3.8B/$2.77, with a GM of 60.0% vs. consensus of 60.0%.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "AVGO is scheduled to report its JulQ on Sep 1 after the close. We continue to expect a strong 2H with wireless RF content gains in the iPhone 7 with 8" FBAR and new content gains, while the addition of BRCM continues to add significant revenue in the wireless and wired infrastructure segment (its largest segment at ~58% of revenue). We believe the 2H should see continued execution in wired/ wireless and storage, as well as continued synergies from the BRCM acquisition. Reiterating our Buy and $190 PT."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!