Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating and $190.00 price target on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Mizuho is expecting revenues and EPS of $3.8B/$2.76, compared to the consensus of $3.8B/$2.77, with a GM of 60.0% vs. consensus of 60.0%.
Analyst Vijay Rakesh commented, "AVGO is scheduled to report its JulQ on Sep 1 after the close. We continue to expect a strong 2H with wireless RF content gains in the iPhone 7 with 8" FBAR and new content gains, while the addition of BRCM continues to add significant revenue in the wireless and wired infrastructure segment (its largest segment at ~58% of revenue). We believe the 2H should see continued execution in wired/ wireless and storage, as well as continued synergies from the BRCM acquisition. Reiterating our Buy and $190 PT."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $177.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Reiterates Outperform on Verizon Communications (VZ) Following Solid 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!